- ELIXIR Denmark - 3rd Annual Bioinformatics Conference 2017. Aug. 24-25, 2017, Odense, Denmark.
- ELIXIR-DK bio.tools Hackathon. Feb 2-3, 2017, Aarhus University, "Studenternes Hus", Denmark.
- ELIXIR Denmark - 2nd Annual Danish Bioinformatics Conference 2016. Aug 25-26, 2016, Odense, Denmark.
- Resource Hackathon 2: Curation and software development towards annotation and registration of tool packages from Debian Med - Debian Med Sprint 2016. Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, Feb 4-7, 2016
- Danish National Workshop on non-coding RNA. University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Oct 7, 2015
- ELIXIR-EXCELERATE WP1 kick-off meeting. Copenhagen, Denmark, Oct 6, 2015
- Thematic Hackathon II: RNA analysis, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Sept 23-25, 2015
- ELIXIR Denmark - 1st Annual Danish Bioinformatics Conference 2015. Odense, Denmark, Aug 27-28, 2015.
ELIXIR Denmark is sponsoring the event, and co-organising it in partnership with Danish Universities. The two-day meeting provides attendees with opportunities to share and discuss their latest findings, and learn about the newest national and international developments within computational proteomics, machine learning in bioinformatics, network biology in disease, non-coding RNA bioinformatics, population genetics and evolution, and transcriptomics and transcriptional regulation.
- ELIXIR Innovation and SME Forum: Turning big data into growth. University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Nov 24-25, 2014
- ELIXIR Denmark Curation Hackathon: Registration of Tools & Data Services. Technical University of Denmark, Nov 19-21, 2014