- GATK4 workshop.
January 29 - February 1, 2019, Aalborg University, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 4th Annual Danish Bioinformatics Conference 2018.
August 29-30, 2018, Odense, Denmark.
- 3rd Annual Danish Bioinformatics Conference 2017.
August 24-25, 2017, Odense, Denmark.
- ELIXIR-DK bio.tools Hackathon.
February 2-3, 2017, Aarhus University, "Studenternes Hus", Denmark.
- 2nd Annual Danish Bioinformatics Conference 2016.
August 25-26, 2016, Odense, Denmark.
- Resource Hackathon 2: Curation and software development towards annotation and registration of tool packages from Debian Med - Debian Med Sprint 2016.
Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, February 4-7, 2016
- Danish National Workshop on non-coding RNA.
University of Copenhagen, Denmark, October 7, 2015
- ELIXIR-EXCELERATE WP1 kick-off meeting.
Copenhagen, Denmark, October 6, 2015
- Thematic Hackathon II: RNA analysis.
University of Copenhagen, Denmark, September 23-25, 2015
- 1st Annual Danish Bioinformatics Conference 2015.
Odense, Denmark, August 27-28, 2015.
ELIXIR Denmark is sponsoring the event, and co-organising it in partnership with Danish Universities. The two-day meeting provides attendees with opportunities to share and discuss their latest findings, and learn about the newest national and international developments within computational proteomics, machine learning in bioinformatics, network biology in disease, non-coding RNA bioinformatics, population genetics and evolution, and transcriptomics and transcriptional regulation.
- ELIXIR Innovation and SME Forum: Turning big data into growth.
University of Copenhagen, Denmark, November 24-25, 2014
- ELIXIR Denmark Curation Hackathon: Registration of Tools & Data Services.
Technical University of Denmark, November 19-21, 2014