From Danish institutions
The academic partners of the Danish ELIXIR node offer courses and education programs within the fields of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology:
- Center for Biological Sequence Analysis, Technical University of Denmark.
- The Bioinformatics Centre, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen.
- Center for non-coding RNA in Technology and Health, Faculty for Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- Bioinformatics Research Center, Aarhus University.
- Centre for Quantitative Genetics and Genomics, Aarhus University.
- SDU eScience centre, University of Southern Denmark.
From ELIXIR Europe
- ELIXIR Training Portal.
- Courses/workshops and ELIXIR Tools and Data Services Registry hackathons.
- ELIXIR Training Programme: In partnership with GLOBET, the Global Organisation for Bioinformatics Learning, Education & Training, ELIXIR focuses on training users through e-learning, face-to-face courses and programmes held across Europe, as well as on the development of a new generation of software engineers, biocurators, and other professionals needed to operate within the fields of Life Science.
- ELIXIR United Kingdom focuses on strategic training development within 5 thematic areas: Structural Bioinformatics, Clinical Genomics, Applied Genomics, Advanced Scientific Skills, and Metabolomics.
• Let us know of relevant courses: